- Complete Application Form
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Copy of the CNIC – Original seen by the RM/SO
Employment Related Documents
- Salary slips as per segment
- Employment Certificate for salaried Class
- Bank statements as per segment
All above documents are mandatory.
- Proprietorship Certificate
- Partnership deed (registered/) In case of un-registered P/D account maintaining certificate from the bank showing list of partners with CNIC + Tax returns
- Family concern business with father/brother is acceptable provided satisfactory submission of undertaking and proof provided in father/brother’s name with positive verification. Proprietorship certificate / ownership documents.
- NTN certificate
- Tax returns
- Vendor/Supplier, distributor, franchisee letter
- Certificate from A & B companies
- Contractors having satisfactory income can give the agreements / contracts
- Registration certificate of concerned body
- Article of Memorandum of Association with latest form A, & Form 29
- Online NTN verification if only business is appearing. In case of more than one business
than one business appearing additional proof will be required
- Sales tax deduction certificate by third party
- Local trade union certificate – optional
- Receipts of local government taxes /fee (against the business premises) – optional
- Import / Export License – optional
- Degree / Certificate / Diploma of SEP to be obtained as business proof and Length of profession/business through verifications
Bank certificate from the relevant Branch Manager stating:
- Account Number
- Business Entity
- Maintained Since(date)
- Authorized Signatory
- Bank certificate is mandatory if applicant is applying on company bank statement
Any other document not listed above which analyst feels is an authentic proof of business duly verified is acceptable as proof of business. Physical verification of the business premises needs to proof / confirm customer’s presence/existence in business.
Property related documents may vary from society to society and land authority to land authority. However, generally documents will fall under following list
- Allotment Letter
- Public Notice in one (1) leading English and one (1)leading Urdu newspaper having circulation in the region/province in which the property is situated, in respect of the purchase of the property by the Customer
- Possession Letter
- Approved Building Plan
- Lease/Sub Lease
- Transfer Letters
- Permission to Mortgage
- Registered Sale Deeds / Conveyance Deeds/ Release Deed / Exchange Deed
- Mutation/ Transfer,
Completion Certificate, Search Certificate/Non-Encumbrance Certificate (NEC)/ MODTD Memorandum of acknowledging deposit of Title deeds and various other documents.
- In case of Home Renovation and construction, permission to Mortgage (PTM) is required before disbursal of financing.
- Property lease should not be expired at the time of financing and it should remain valid till maturity.
- In Purchase cases the customer will provide following documents after the property transaction:
- PTM (Permission to Mortgage) as per legal opinion
- Lien Marking Latter
- Fresh NEC / NOC
- Fresh Record of Right
- Fresh Fard
- Sale Agreement between buyer and seller in case of home purchase